Spanish Style Country Property
A typical Spanish Style Villa
This pristine 3 bedroom Spanish style house built on an elevated plot of 3,000 m2 of rustic land is just 5 minutes from the village of Guaro and 15 minutes from Tolox.
With banks and schools being so close at hand this property is ideal for a couple or family looking for a peaceful home in a country environment.
The all- round views from the house and land are an outstanding feature of this property.
The hillside village of Guaro is one of the points of entry to the Unesco designated biosphere reserve of the Sierra de las Nieves nature park.
Nevertheless Marbella and the hustle and bustle of life on the Costa del Sol is only half an hour’s drive away.
This Spanish style country finca is dotted with olive and almond trees and boasts gentle views of the surrounding countryside.
The very sunny and immaculate house is fully air conditioned and features rich terracotta coloured tiled floors throughout.
Giving a homely and warm welcoming feeling.
The bright kitchen is fitted with country style wooden units and a practical granite work top.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms living room/ dining room/ with fire place
- arched doorway kitchen with electric oven and hob, wooden country style units and granite worktops
- air conditioning throughout.
- enormous multi purpose lower ground floor with potential to convert to other use, currently with fireplace, bathroom, windows and door to outside.
- Ceramic tiled floors throughout
- ecological septic tank
- windows and doors fitted with security grilles.
- Swimming pool 8m x 5m vast outside paved area with barbeque
- 3,000 m2 of rustic land with olive and almond trees.
- stunning panoramic views.
Bathrooms: 2 S
Swimming pool: 8m x 5m
This property has huge potential to expand in to a large family home or a separate guest apartment.
- Country: Spain
- Province / State: Malaga
- City / Town: Guaro