Modern Country Property with Stables
Modern Country Property with stables
This is a beautiful modern country property situated in the breathtaking countryside of Casares on the Costa del Sol. This is a place of tranquility.
This modern country property boasts 7 Stables, a horse walker, an all weather arena and apart from the stunning family home, there are 2 additional guest cottages.
All of this is near many establishments that hold competitions on a regular bases including the famous Sunshine Tour.
This magnificent family home is located on a plot of 12 hectares in the midst of the unspoiled natural surroundings of Casares. It offers breathtaking views of Gaucin and the surrounding mountains.
The finca, with its beautifully landscaped gardens and ancient olive trees. Has a spectacular grand beach style infinity swimming pool with waterfall, enjoys absolute privacy.
A real haven of peace and tranquility and a birdwatcher´s paradise!
The lovely family home was rebuilt and re-designed to the highest specifications 7 years ago by the current owners.
The care taken and the attention paid to detail is evident everywhere, from the impressive high beamed wooden ceilings and the interior carved Ronda doors.
To the beautiful locally made stained glass windows in the dining room.
The house itself is built in traditional Spanish cortijo style, with electric gates opening to a courtyard featuring an enormous ancient olive tree and leading to the main entrance.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall with a cloak room, an impressive 130m2 ranch style kitchen with Clive Christian cabinets. In addition there is an electric Aga, an open fireplace with a large comfortable seating area.
From the kitchen there is a spacious formal dining room which easily seats 12 people with gorgeous panoramic views and a large sitting/drawing room with a fireplace that offers stunning views.
In the north wing of the house there are 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Everywhere there are large French doors letting in the light and giving you those wonderful views across the garden and the countryside.
The first floor comprises the stunning master suite with a sitting room, his and her dressing rooms, a sumptuous bathroom and doors leading to a private terrace.
This enjoys the panoramic views, as well as a large second double bedroom suite almost mirroring the first.
At the main house entrance is a separate and delightful 1-bedroom guest apartment with beautiful beamed oak ceilings.
Below the main house, located near the stables, the property features a separate 4-bedroom guest/staff cottage with its own swimming pool and garden.
The excellent stable facilities, with the purpose built traditional style courtyard stable block and offers:
- 7 loose boxes
- a shower area
- a tack room
- a feed room
- a laundry room
- hay storage for 70 bales
- a monarch 4 horse walker with rubber matting
- below ground manure storage
- 3 huge paddocks with plenty of space for more
- A ottosport sand/geotextile arena, 25m x 62m, with its own automatic sprinkler system.
- Electric entrance gates
- Clive Christian Kitchen with Electric AGA with separate AGA style gas oven/ hob
- State of the art and often double appliances (GAGGENAU, SIEMENS, MIELE)
- ISE Waste Disposal Unit
- Walk in larder
- Laundry room with MIELE appliances
- Temperature controlled bodega
- Wooden double glazed French windows.
- Interior carved Ronda doors,
- Floors tiled to a theme throughout, natural stone effect,
- Separate 1 bedroom guest/staff apartment with kitchenette and shower room.
- Fitted wardrobes
- A/C and Ceiling Fans
- Grand Beach Style Infinity Pool with Waterfall
- State of the art Generator with UPS/Stabilizer Automatic System
- Mains electricity
- Mains water supply with several holding tanks
- Satellite Internet System
- Underfloor heating throughout the main house
- Internal Office Telephone System.
- Landscaped gardens with ancient olive trees.
- Separate Guest/Staff cottage with 2 individual two-bedroom dwellings, private swimming pool and garden
- Ottosport Sand/Geotextile Arena, 25m x 62m, with automatic sprinkler system
- Country: Spain
- Province / State: Malaga
- City / Town: Casares
- Postal code / ZIP: 29690
- Property ID R00183
- Price 6,999,500€
- Property Type Equestrian Properties
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Year Built 2007
- Size 1,200 m2
- Land area 120,000 m2
- Garages 1
- Guest House(s) 3