Lakeside View – Licenced B&B
Stunning Lakeside views
This substantial lakeside property is unique in many ways and will appeal to buyers who are looking for the following:
A large home that offers flexibility in the way it is used
– as one large home, for an extended family to live independently from each other yet under one roof
– or perhaps part of the property being used as a holiday rental.
If offering a high quality holiday rental or perhaps running a boutique style B & B appeals to you, the property already has a tourism license in place.
A charming central courtyard with rustic beams and solid wood doors that links one area of the house to the other.
- There is a Living/dining area off the kitchen with large free standing log burner.
- The second terrace/balcony is accessed from this room.
- Sitting room: Marble fireplace with inset log burner and Sky UK channels cabled to the room.
- French doors open up to large balcony.
- Kitchen (off the living/dining room) has granite work tops, plinths and integrated appliances.
- Utility room (exit to kitchen).
- All appliances are available for sale.
- Office (exit to living/dining room).
- Library/Study with free standing bookcases, shelves and cupboards.
- 5 Plus Bedrooms, all good size doubles with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 1 has air-conditioning and bedroom 5 is an attic room with beautifully beamed ceiling.
- 4 Bathrooms ( en-suite to the master bedroom also a new en-suite to attic bedroom ) top quality sanitary wares and fittings.
New in May 2017 another Fitted Kitchen installation in the the other part of the property.
This now makes the owners living accommodation self contained.
The house sits in the middle of its plot of land with high walls and railings for privacy.
There are numerous terraces (covered and open), a large swimming pool, a lawn area, ornamental garden with pond and decked area under a grand old oak tree, planting of palms and yuccas, variety of fruit trees and ample parking.
The water well house is an attractive, pitched roof outbuilding.
There is also a workshop with workbench, power and light.
Located within the hamlet of Los Juncares with it’s little bar, community hall, sports facilities and kids playground.
5 mins’ by car to one of the bestbar/restaurants in the area and just 8 mins’ drive from the lakeside village/small town of Iznajar.
The village has all the amenities necessary for everyday living to include a medical Center (with 24hr stand-by ambulance), shops, bars, restaurants, a market etc.
The road from the property to the village is in very good condition.
Iznajar also has a beautiful lake with beach, non motorised water sports and lakeside restaurants.
The village is a welcoming place with locals mixing happily alongside many different nationalities that live in the area.
There are walking trails, clubs and sporting activities to join in with.
Malaga airport is 1 hours’ drive.
- Swimming pool 13 mtr x 6 mtr with large natural stone built waterfall.
- Decking area under the grand oak tree overlooking the pond and gardens.
- Fish pond with waterfall by the decking area.
- South facing with sun all day from east to west.
- Panoramic views of the valleys, olive groves and mountains . Partial lake view when full.
- Family room next to Kitchen with large free standing log burner. Separate Pantry.
- Living room with marble fireplace inset log burner. Marble staircase to master bedroom and en-suite
- Internet WIFI.
- Two Fitted Kitchens
- Automatic irrigation system for gardens from own water well also for filling swimming pool.
This is a lovely property full of character and situated in a popular area, for someone wanting a business you cannot go wrong here.
- Country: Spain
- Province / State: Córdoba Region
- City / Town: Iznajar
- Postal code / ZIP: 14970
- Property ID R00300-38S
- Price 498,000€
- Property Type Bed and Breakfast Businesses
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Size 337 m2
- Land area 1,315 m2
- Label Investment