Equestrian Property with Polo Club
This beautiful Equestrian Property with Polo Club is set in the Alcornocales natural park and is protected by the legislation for natural environments of Spain.
Which means that the area around the finca will never be developed and truly is an absolute gem for nature lovers, with an abundance of native cork oaks, pine trees, cypresses, palm trees, carobs and many more.
Furthermore, on the lush 110,000 square metres which make up the finca itself, you will find around 2500 trees, amongst them an abundance of fruit trees such as orange, lemon, avocado, olive, pomegranates and loquats, this will give additional income.
The property is accessed via an impressive tree lined driveway and comprises 11 hectares of totally flat land, ideal for Polo.
There are three houses for owners and guests as well as several excellent grooms accommodation and numerous magnificent stables.
There is plenty of space and a lovely atmosphere for visitors as well as for anyone wishing to enjoy the polo fields and sport or for those just want to be in the beautiful natural surroundings.
The property could remain as a polo school or, if so desired, could be occupied as a stunning privately owned finca.
Total constructed area: 875 m2 Plot size: 109,842m2 Total beds: 16 Baths: 11 Stables & facilities: 40 loose boxes, 2 tack rooms, 3 shower areas for horses, feed storage with space for 900 bales of hay, manure storage, grooms accommodation with 4 bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom, office with bathroom, 6 paddocks, 1 tournament sized polo field and one practice field (100x150m), both lazer levelled and well drained, 1 exercise track and 2 large arenas measuring 45mx90m and 20mx60m respectively.
The finca has an irrigation system which is completely automated, ensuring the playing fields remain green throughout the year, the big polo field has a ranger for irrigating the whole area and the practice polo field has an under-ground irrigation system.
The fince gets its water from 3 sources: From the river, from its own well via a pump and from the mains town water (for the houses and horses).
Residential Buildings & Facilities:
“The Arabic House “(Main House): Size: 150 m2 , comprises 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living room, terrace, pool & garden.
The house is built on an 800 year old Moorish ruin – The property was then rebuilt in 2001.
- River House 1: Size: 70 m2 Built in 2009.
- River House 2: Size: 65m2 Built in 2009.
- Farm Manager´s Apartment: Size:40 m2.
- Polo Manager´s House. Built in 2005.
Comprises 4 bedrooms, living room/kitchen and bathroom. Built in 2005.
· 3 individual and separate bedrooms, each with bathrooms for polo players.
· Office and separate bathroom: Size 15m2
· Swimming pool
· 2 buildings for storage of farm Equipment.
Stables & Facilities:
· Polo field. 1: Regulated Tournament size, laser leveled with excellent drainage.
· Polo field 2 100 x1 50 m suitable for all equestrian disciplines.
· Exercise track – situated around the practice polo field.
· Arena 1 – 45x90m Suitable for playing arena polo, or for jumping or dressage.
· Arena 2 – 20 x 60m. Suitable for training and for jumping or dressage.
· 2Tack rooms.
· 3 Showers/wash down for the horses.
· Place for storage of feed and for up to 900 bales of hay.
· Construction for storage of Manure.
· Accommodation for grooms ( 4 bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom).
· 6 PADDOCKS: River side – 3 groups of paddocks running along the finca with good shade for the summer. Road side- 3 groups of paddocks which are very sunny for the winter.
· 40 Loose Boxes
- Country: Spain
- Province / State: Cadiz Region
- City / Town: Jimena De La Frontera
- Property ID R00122
- Price 4,999,000€
- Property Type Equestrian Properties
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 16
- Bathrooms 11
- Year Built 2005
- Size 875 m2
- Land area 109,842 m2
- Label Hot Offer