Equestrian Property plus project
Equestrian Property plus project in the heart of the Gualdahorce Valley
An amazing property with a project of a large cortijo style house that needs finishing, large guest house, staff cottage, infinity pool and 16 stables with paddocks.
Let us introduce a fabulous , thoughtfully designed and comfortable property of total build about 2000m2.
The property has a generous sized plot of 4.6 hectares of cultivated land, planted with 330 Orange trees, 130 Olive trees and a variety of fruit trees.
The property boasts a large infinity pool, which over looks the breath taking views of the Guadalhorce Valley and the mountains surrounding the area.
The main country house which is a project is created in a Spanish Cortijo Style, this is approached via a Palm tree lined driveway, this property is still only a shell so needs completing, but the layout is as follows:
– Entrance Hall (this is massive and would make a dramatic entrance to the house)
– 4 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and large windows over looking the garden
– 2 Living rooms (one has a large open fireplace)
– “Winter” dining room and a “Summer” al fresco dining room and guest rest room
The contruction work remains to be completed and this allows you to take advantage of your choice of flooring materials, types of doors and units and the general decoration of the house to your taste.
Besides the Cortijo, there are several other buildings on the land, among them:
– Staff quarters – a one bed bungalow
– Several tools sheds dotted around the grounds
– Double garage
The Guest House
This is beautifuly done out in a Colonial style with every room have large windows to take advangate of the wonderful views.
– 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and fitted wardrobes
– Fully fitted kitchen
– A beautiful living/ dining room with a large fireplace and 5 x double sliding doors, make the whole room light and airy.
The outside area is an excellent addition with mature gardens and green lawns, large infinity pool, padel court, sunbathing and chill out areas which make the most of the wonderful views.
The property has a pretty stable yard, which is walled in and gated and can stable 16 horses. There is a hay barn and an enormous tiled tack room.
Near the stables are paddocks to turn out the horses, there is no arena, however plenty of places to put one as many flat areas.
The property has a track running all the way around and there are 4 entrances in total to the main entrance.
The riding in the area is second to none and you are 5 minutes away from the river Rio Grande.
– Build size 2000m2
– Plot size 4.6 hectares
– Private swimming pool and court
– mains electric
– Telephone possible
– Internet Possible
– Private terraces and verandas
– 2 x water wells with deposits of 30,000 liters
– Hen house
– Stables for 16 horses
– 30 minutes to the beach
– 8 minutes to the centre of Coín
- Country: Spain
- Province / State: Malaga
- City / Town: Coín
- Postal code / ZIP: 29100
- Property ID R00333
- Price 1925000 1,680,000€
- Property Type Equestrian Properties, Property Projects
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Size 2,000 m2
- Land area 45,000 m2
- Garages 1