Different Farming Plots plus reforms
List of Farming plots available
In one of the most beautiful farming areas of the `province of Malaga in the Genal Valley in the Serrania de Ronda and only 19 kilometres from this city and is the municipality of Faraján, whose name in Arabic means, charm, delight, rest.
The village has a gym, sports field, swimming pool, cultural centre, health centre, nursing home … etc. In this municipality is available and offered for sale the following farms:
a) Vega del Mellizo
Plot of irrigated land (Vega) of 4 Hectares in the place called “El Mellizo”, about 3km from the town. (2500 meters by paved road and 500 meters of track in good condition for vehicles).
This property is fenced, with the beautiful Genal river running alongside the land for 1000m, it may be the largest valley in the Genal valley, access rolled by the road-road that goes down to the river, with tool house or warehouse in very good condition.
This building has 66m2 built, has a living room with fireplace (38m2), two bedrooms (each of 12m2) and bathroom (4m2).
This building, built in 1998, has been renovated. It is a privileged place.
The great extension of the fertile plain and its proximity to the river makes it versatile for different types of agricultural, livestock, and even tourist and leisure uses.
Price € 375,000
b) The chestnuts
Plot of farming land of 4 Hectares called “Los Castañares,” and 3km from the town.
The land has some unevenness, the farm is fully fenced, and planted with chestnut trees, has some cork oaks, a water well, electric and access to the Faraján-Jubrique road and two more accesses along the Castañares road and the Puente road.
Price € 125,000
c) Haza del Llano
Plot of farming land of 1.5 Hectares, called “La Haza del Llano, 3km from the town, and as the name suggests is relatively flat and with minimum slopes.
Fully fenced and planted with chestnut trees and repopulated with cork oaks, with access, via a concrete road, along the Molino road, and with a finca.
The finca is 85m2 and a short time ago the roof was rebuilt, and the ground was cemented, it has a large chimney, water coming from the town’s supply, bathroom; attached to the building there is a large water deposit, which can collect water from the rain.
Price 150,000 €
d) Big House in the town and in the countryside
This house is one of the best in the municipality for its location, orientation, distribution and construction, which has approximately 405 m2 built on three floors.
It faces the main street of the town and the back to the countryside with its wonderful views, with very beautiful views to large and leafy chestnut trees and immediately to two orchards that are part of the house itself.
It is equipped with all the services available to the municipality, water, electricity, sewerage, very well paved streets, TV etc.
The distribution of the house occupying a plot of 150m2 is as follows:
- Basement: composed of a large living room (70m2), with fireplace, garage-workshop and bathroom, (36m2) terrace-solarium, where there is a shower (30m2), and swimming pool and accessories (39m2).
- Main floor: in which there is a large living room with fireplace with a ceiling decorated with chestnut wood beams (40 m2).
- A large kitchen with storage room and large windows to the countryside (23m2), large bathroom (9m2) and two bedrooms whose ceilings are also decorated with chestnut wood beams (14 m2 each).
- And in the background another large terrace that is a large balcony to the countryside and nature (30m2)
- first floor consists of a large living room (70m2), with a toilet, a large bedroom with terrace also facing the field, (30m2) whose roofs are constituted by a frame and wood panelling consisting of a very balanced rib on the which is the roof consisting of a wooden deck, covered by concrete, waterproofed with onduline plates on which are the tiles.
Two orchards are part of this house (one has its own well for irrigation), which have a diversity of fruit trees and up to two avocados in production, which speaks of the mild climate of the house, which also due to the its thick walls, almost one meter thick, protect it from both cold and heat.
Price € 375,000
- Country: Spain
- Province / State: Malaga
- City / Town: Faraján
- Postal code / ZIP: 29461
- Property ID R00308
- Price 145,000€
- Property Type Plots of Land, Property Projects
- Property status For Sale
- Label Investment