5-bed Licensed bed and breakfast
This lovely 5-bed property makes a great B&B
This substantial 5-bed property is unique in many ways and will appeal to buyers who are looking for the following:
- A large home that offers flexibility in the way it is used
- as one large home, for an extended family to live independently from each other yet under one roof or perhaps part of the property being used as a holiday rental.
- If offering a high quality holiday rental or perhaps running a boutique style B & B appeals to you, the property already has a tourism license in place.
- A charming central courtyard with rustic beams and solid wood doors that links one area of the house to the other.
- Living/dining area off the kitchen with large free standing log burner, (the room could be connected to the Sky TV system if desired).
- The second terrace/balcony is accessed from this room.
- Sitting room:
- Marble fireplace with inset log burner
- Sky UK channels cabled to the room.
- French doors open up to large balcony.
- Kitchen (off the living/dining room) has granite work tops, plinths and integrated appliances.
- Utility room (exit to kitchen). All appliances are available for sale.
- Office (exit to living/dining room).
- Library/Study with free standing bookcases, shelves and cupboards.
- 5 Plus Bedrooms, all good size doubles with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 1 has air-conditioning
- and bedroom 5 is an attic room with beautifully beamed ceiling.
- 4 Bathrooms ( en-suite to the master bedroom also a new en-suite to attic bedroom ) top quality sanitary wares and fittings.
- New May 2017 another Fitted Kitchen installation in the the other part of the property this then making the owners living accommodation self contained.
The 5-bed house sits in the middle of its plot of land with high walls and railings for privacy.
- There are numerous terraces (covered and open),
- a large swimming pool,
- a lawn area,
- ornamental garden with pond and decked area under a grand old oak tree,
- planting of palms and yuccas,
- variety of fruit trees
- and ample parking.
The water well house is an attractive, pitched roof outbuilding.
There is also a workshop with workbench, power and light.
Located within the hamlet of Los Juncares.
With it’s little bar, community hall, sports facilities and kids playground.
5 mins’ by car to one of the bestbar/restaurants in the area and just 8 mins’ drive from the lakeside village/small town of Iznajar.
The village has all the amenities necessary for everyday living to include a medical Center (with 24hr stand-by ambulance), shops, bars, restaurants, a market etc.
The road from the property to the village is in very good condition.
Iznajar also has a beautiful lake with beach, non motorised water sports and lakeside restaurants.
The village is a welcoming place with locals mixing happily alongside many different nationalities that live in the area.
There are walking trails, clubs and sporting activities to join in with.
Malaga airport is 1 hours’ drive.
- Swimming pool 13 mtr x 6 mtr with large natural stone built waterfall.
- Decking area under the grand oak tree overlooking the pond and gardens.
- Fish pond with waterfall by the decking area.
- South facing with sun all day from east to west.
- Panoramic views of the valleys, olive groves and mountains . Partial lake view when full.
- Family room next to Kitchen with large free standing log burner. Separate Pantry.
- Living room with marble fireplace inset log burner. Marble staircase to master bedroom and en-suite
- Internet WIFI.
- Two Fitted Kitchens
- Automatic irrigation system for gardens from own water well also for filling swimming pool.
- Country: Spain
- Province / State: Córdoba Region
- City / Town: Iznajar
- Property ID R00300-38S
- Price 498,000€
- Property Type Bed and Breakfast Businesses, Country Properties
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Size 337 m2
- Land area 1315 m2
- Label Investment