Our website address is: http://cleomarbellaproperties.com.
This website is the property of Cleo Estates S.L. By using this website you agree that you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions:
Copyright and Trade Marks
The content of this website is © Cleo Estates S.L. Reproduction of part or all the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions:
Licence to re-copy for Limited Purposes:
- You acknowledge Cleo Estates as the source of the material. You must include such acknowledgement and the Cleo Marbella Properties web address (www.cleomarbellaproperties.com) in the copy of the material, and
- must inform the third party that all the Terms and Conditions set out herewith apply to him/her and that he/she is bound by them.
This licence to re-copy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work, publication, or website whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form.
In particular (but without limitation) no part of Cleo Marbella Properties website, including but not limited, to photographs, property details, and/or floor-plans may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
You may not frame this website without the express consent of Cleo Estates S.L. The Cleo Marbella Properties logo is a trade mark registered in the name of Cleo Estates S.L. in Spain and other parts of the world.
Reproduction of this trade mark other than to view this website is prohibited.
Cleo Estates takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time.
You must therefore check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website.
Cleo Estates makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained on it, including any text, graphics, advertisements, links or other items.
Furthermore, neither Cleo Marbella Properties nor any other contributor to this website make any representation or gives any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either expressed or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness or freedom from viruses of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free.
Nothing on this website shall be regarded or taken as financial advice.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect and process the following data about you as follows:
Information you give us:
You may give us information about you by completing forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise.
The information you give us may include (but is not limited to) your name, title, date of birth, address, email address, phone number or other contact information, username, password, financial details, and the records and contents of any correspondence and communications you have with us or any feedback which you leave for us.
We may collect and process the following data about you as follows:
- Technical information, including but not limited to the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, identification number, online identifier, location data and other similar identifying information required for your devices to communicate with websites and applications on the internet;
- Information about your visit, including but not limited to the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
Information we receive from other sources.
- We may receive information about you if you visit any other websites which we operate or use any services which we provide.
- We may also collect, and our third-party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet.
- We are also working with third parties (including, for example, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- Information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
The user confirms that the terms and conditions and use of this website shall be governed by the laws of Spain and that all disputes arising therefrom shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.
How we use your information
How we will use information you give us:
- To contact you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services which you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services that we offer.
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services which we feel may interest you.
- To assist us in the improvement and optimisation of advertising, marketing material and content, our services and the website (including, without limitation, via third parties);
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To verify your identity;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure and to prevent or detect fraud.
- To provide customer support.
- To comply with the requirements imposed by law or any court order.
How we will use information we collect about you:
In addition to the purposes listed above, we will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others and to deliver advertising to you and others (including via selected third parties);
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them (including via selected third parties).
How we will use information about you we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including but not limited to:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors, for the performance of any contract we enter with them or with you;
- Advertisers and advertising networks (including social media) that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and service.
We may disclose your information to third parties:
- If we buy or sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Cleo Estates or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of its transferred assets.
Our site may from time to time contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates.
If you follow a link to any of these websites, please be aware that these have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before submitting information to these websites.
Where we store your information
The information we collect from or about you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, amongst other things, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By using our website, or otherwise submitting your personal information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Ecoracasa will take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk and you agree that we will not be liable for any breach of security unless it has been proved that we have been negligent. We do not accept any responsibility for the protection of information or images provided to third party online sites that link to or from our website.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential.
Please notify us immediately if you suspect that your password is no longer secure.
You have the right to withdraw consent for us to process your information and for its use for marketing purposes. You have the right to withdraw consent for us to process your information at any time.
You have the right to withdraw consent for us to pass your information to third parties for marketing purposes.
This will result in us ceasing to offer the goods and services to you.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by third parties for marketing purposes, please follow the instructions in their marketing communications, or consult their privacy policies about how to unsubscribe from their communications.
Access to Your Information
You have rights to the following information:
- The purpose(s) for which we are processing your information;
- The categories of personal information we hold about you;
- The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed.
- The period for which we will store your information; or the criteria used to determine that period.
You have the following additional rights:
- To a copy of the information we hold about you. You can ask us to send this to you or direct to a third party and in commonly used electronic form.
- To rectification or restriction of the way in which we are processing your information; or to object to us processing it.
- To erasure of your personal information provided it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected; or where there is no legal basis for Ecoracasa processing it.
- Where we have collected information about you from sources other than yourself, information about those sources.
- To ask us whether any decisions are being taken about you by automated means and if this is happening; information about the logic involved and any significant consequences on you.
- To ask us about the appropriate safeguards we are take if we transfer your information to a third country or international organisation.
You can exercise any of these rights at any time by writing to Cleo Marbella Properties S.L , Calle Revuelta Nº 8, 29688 Cancelada, Málaga, Spain, or by emailing email@example.com.
Rectifying or Updating your information
You must ensure that any information you provide to us is correct and complete. You can ask us to rectify or update your personal information at any time by emailing or writing to the relevant branch.
How to contact Cleo Marbella Properties with questions:
The data controller responsible for your information is Cleo Marbella Properties S.L.
You can contact us by telephone on +34 951 395 501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Cleo Estates S.L , Calle Revuelta Nº 8, 29688 Cancelada, Málaga, Spain, if you have any questions or complaints regarding our use of your information.
Cookies and tracking
The Cleo Marbella Properties website and applications may collect anonymous data about how you use our services in order to help us improve future functionality.
Cleo Estates use Google Analytics, which is a web analysis service provided by Google.
No data that personally identifies an individual (such as a name, email address or billing information) is tracked, collected or uploaded.
Cleo Estates may collect and report on the adoption and usage of specific features, crashes and exceptions and other useful, anonymous metrics.
How to contact Cleo Marbella Estates
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put this website and all the results and information you obtain from it and that all warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations and terms whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, we and all contributors to this website hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage including any consequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by you, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use this website.
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, we do not accept any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it).
If any part of our terms and conditions is deemed to be unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed exclusively by Spanish law.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Cleo Estates S.L. is registered in Spain (Company Number B93271187). Our registered office is at Registered Office: Calle Revuelta Nº 8, 29688 Cancelada, Málaga, Spain.